Unleash Your Inner Outlaw with the Ride Mutant
Prepare to defy the norms with the Ride Mutant, an unruly force that dares to challenge the status quo. Drawing inspiration from renowned surf-skis, our visionary designer, James, sought to infuse the sharpness of turns and acceleration into a closed cockpit kayak. Undoubtedly, it’s one of the most underrated surf kayaks on the market, ready to revolutionize your surfing experience.
While we won’t sugarcoat it, the Mutant is not easy to paddle. But when it hits its stride, hold on tight! Its deep hull vee and optimal width deliver unparalleled acceleration and speed. Switching edges becomes a breeze, allowing you to hold the most radical turns, all thanks to the deck’s strategic positioning pulled back from the rail. Get ready to elevate your game and ascend to the next level of performance.
– Length: 226 cm
– Width: 62.5 cm
– Cockpit: Keyhole
– Maximum Paddler Weight: 110 kgs
– Bonded front and rear mini cell foam pillars
– Ride shaped foam seat with hip pads
– Ride ‘Bloc’ minicell foam backrest
– Set of minicell foam foot blocks
– 3 fins in standard thruster designs (also available in 4 or 5 fin setup)
– Optional composite thigh braces
– One-piece cockpit (Eclipse, Equinox, Mutant, and Zenith)
– Each boat comes with a surform to shape the backrest and other foam parts for a personalized fit.
Embrace your rebellious side and tap into the untapped potential of the Ride Mutant. This underrated surf kayak will redefine your expectations and unlock a new realm of performance in the water. Prepare to break free from convention and embark on an extraordinary surfing journey like never before.